Car Polisher Pads | High Profile work with DA or rotary polishers
The car polisher pads designed for high-profile foam pads, can work with rotary and dual action polishers enabled with hook and loop attachment. The high-profile foam pad is distinguished from the low-profile foam pads in the thickness and material construction. The high-pro foam pad is thicker than the low-pro, while the low-pro foam pad uses EVA( Ethylene-vinyl acetate) in the foam pad. The high-profile foam pads use quality material and have a center cut and tapered edge to provide heat dissipation and safe contouring for professionally removing swirls, scratches, and oxidation.
Car Polisher Pads | Features and Benefits of the high-profile foam pads
- The car polisher pads professionally remove heavy swirl marks, scratches, and chemical oxidation while meeting specific job requirements: heavy cutting (green), cutting (blue), polishing (yellow), and finishing (red).
- Compatibility: The high pro foam pads work with rotary and dual action polishers with hook and loop backing plates, supporting either 5-inch or 6-inch hook and loop backing plates.
- Detailed engineering helps heat dissipation and protection: The center cut provides effective heat dissipation while the tapered edge reduces damage to the finish.
- Smooth contouring car surfaces: The optimized thickness of the pads allows smooth and safe contouring surfaces, including curves.
- Reusable and easy application: They are washable and reusable while offering easy application of the waxes and sealants.
- Dimensions and weight for 5″ (130-155 x 30mm): 5.7(diameter) x 1.2(width) inch
- Dimensions and weight for 6″ (155-175 x 30mm): 6.5(diameter) x 1(width) inch
The table below explains the differences between high-pro foam pads and low-pro foam pads
High-pro foam pads
Low-pro foam pads
|No rubber insertion
|EVA insertion between the Hook & Loop and Foam
|DA and Rotary Polishers
|DA polishers ONLY
High-pro foam pad applications by the color
The high-profile car polisher pads work on dual action and rotary polishers for heavy cutting, cutting, polishing, and finishing, color-coded by green, blue, yellow, and red. They are designed for efficient heat dissipation through the center cut, while the optimized thickness and tapered edges allow smooth contouring on car surfaces, including curves.
People Also Asked
What type of chemical compound should I use for a heavy-cutting?
If you are using the heavy-cutting foam pad, you may use a less abrasive compound since the foam pad offers aggressive cutting power.
Add on optional description to this section