1. Ensure the surface to be treated is cleaned and dried before use.
2. Shake the bottle well before use to ensure all is mixed together.
3. Apply the boiled linseed oil to a lint-free cloth and apply in the direction of the grain.
4. Allow the boiled linseed oil to soak into the surface for around 15 to 30 minutes.
5. Wipe away any excess after it's soaked in.
6. Lightly rubbing in between coats with ultra-fine steel wool 0000 grade will improve finished results.
Discard rags safely lay them flat and allow them to dry fully, do not allow bundles of rags to be left in direct sunlight as they can combust. Do not put rags into a bundle, discard them separately.