Rotary Polisher Backing Plate - 5-inch, 5/8" Thread
The Rotary Backing Plate for 5-inch is crafted for high-speed rotary polishers, ensuring secure and effortless contouring on various painted surfaces, including steep curves and body lines. Its one-piece molding offers durability and elasticity, further strengthened by the Polyurethane material. Engineered with heat dissipation technology, it ensures withstanding power and substantial throw during heavy-duty rotary polishing, collaborating with various foam, wool, and microfiber pads. The soft Hook and Loop attachment surface and a rigid polisher attachment further enhance a quick pad replacement and performance.
Dimensions and Weight
4.7-inch diameter x 1.5-inch width, 3.1oz, 5/8" thread
Features and Benefits:
- Shaped by injection molding, with high elasticity and durability
- Suit for high-speed polishing, requiring good temperature resistance
- Specially designed for surface polishing, such as car, glass, ship, floor, etc
- Works with various foam, wool pad, or microfiber pads to improve the gloss finish
- High-quality hook & loop design allows more than 10000 times use.
Add on optional description to this section